Breakfast is called the most important meal of the day. It interrupts the nighttime fasting period and provides your body with an essential supply of glucose, which helps increase your energy level. In fact, breakfast also helps your weight loss journey, only if you include the right kind of foods in your diet. There are several morning meals that are an obvious dieter cons, namely waffles and pancakes, but there are a few breakfast staples that may not seem so sinful at first glance.Also Read – Add These 11 Nutrients To Your Daily Diet To Stay Strong In 2022
We asked Sonia bakshi, nutritionist and founder of DtF on what foods to avoid eating for breakfast if you are trying to lose weight. She listed 5 foods for our readers. Also Read – 3 Yoga Asanas To Burn Fat Fast And Have Toned Hips
- Upma and pre-mixed oats: Sonia explains that Upma and premixed oats contain a lot of concentrated salt and preservatives. She suggests that these two dishes should be prepared at home instead for a good start to the day.
- Flavored Yoghurt: If you thought that there are many health benefits of consuming flavored yogurt, you’d be wrong. Bakshi says packaged flavored yogurts are loaded with sugar. You can choose to do it at home by taking any fruit, for example taking strawberries, mashing it, mixing it with yogurt and honey to have it in your breakfast.
- Milk fruit smoothie: Bakshi says that’s a big no-no, because a fruit smoothie should always be made in water or yogurt. A combination of fruit and milk is the worst possible combination, as it can lead to many stomach and digestion issues.
- Corn flakes: It’s one of the simpler breakfast options available in any kitchen, but according to Bakshi, eating corns in the morning is a complete no-no.
- Paranthas: What is a parantha without a spoonful of ghee? But starting your day with an oil-laden parantha shouldn’t be eaten, says Bakshi. If you want to have parantha for breakfast, be sure to add just a drop of oil and ghee to it.
If you are in the process of losing weight, make sure to avoid consuming these foods for breakfast. Also read – Researchers find out how ovarian cancer can develop in women
FOLLOW US ON GOOGLE NEWS
Read the original article here