We’re a growing online education company for business owners, founded and led by marketer and launch strategist Steph Taylor. We are here to help our community create and grow profitable businesses and bring them so much joy. We value freedom and flexibility from the culture of hustle and bustle, we pride ourselves on taking imperfect steps, and we’re always eager to learn something new.
So far Steph has been involved in most areas of brand marketing. But the company has grown and we are looking for a versatile marketing to join our canoe and help us paddle a little faster.
To note: This role is part-time, but we are looking for someone who can grow with us. Depending on your availability and commitments outside of work, this could mean you eventually become full-time or it could mean we help build a marketing team to support you as your workload increases. Choose your own adventure.
Some key areas you will work on include:
- Increase in podcast audience: With over 1.5 million downloads to date, the Socialette podcast is by no means a small show. It’s our main channel for sharing free content that, to paraphrase one listener, changes lives. You’ll brainstorm podcast topics with Steph, plan the content schedule, and use your marketing magic to get each episode to as many of the right people as possible.
- Launch of a new membership program: This one is still secret (shh!) but we plan to open doors in early 2023. During your first few months with us, you’ll work closely with Steph to develop the launch strategy and execute the campaign. launch marketing, including creating organic social content and running paid social and SEM campaigns.
- Increase the sales of our courses at your own pace: We have two courses that can be purchased and completed at any time, but we haven’t had much time to market them. You will generate new ideas to bring these products to market, measure and track analytics, and spot opportunities to optimize each stage of the sales funnel.
- Executing launch campaigns for our cohort-based course: We have a 12 week course which we launch and run twice a year. You will work throughout the year to grow our email list and social media audiences with the right people for this course. Twice a year, you will work closely with Steph on launch strategy and campaign execution.
- Building brand visibility: We operate in a crowded market. Social networks are noisy. Paid traffic is getting more and more expensive. Having a human as the face of our brand gives us an advantage, and part of your role is to help increase the visibility of the Steph Taylor brand. You will identify and present media opportunities, and spot potential partnerships and growth opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Have 3-5 years of digital marketing experience, in roles where you have been exposed to both strategy and execution.
- Be results-oriented and passionate about growth. You approach everything with an “I wonder what’s next” mindset, and you constantly measure and improve as you go.
- Have a good understanding of what works (and what doesn’t) in content marketing and email marketing.
- Being able to write. Good.
- Know how to create and manage campaigns using Facebook Ads and Google Ads, or be willing to learn.
- Be prepared to take training and courses (paid for by us) to continually improve your skills in the rapidly changing online marketing space.
- Thrive in an environment where you work independently with a small remote team. In other words, you are motivated and take ownership of your work.
This role is NOT for you if:
- You are a freelancer or an agency looking for another client. We want someone who is 100% dedicated to growing our business with us.
- You are a business owner looking to earn an income while waiting for your business to take off.
- You are not ready to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done. We are only a small team and on occasion we have to do work that is below our pay grade to get the job done.
You must apply via the application form: https://stephtaylorco.typeform.com/to/PCgq92y9
Any application submitted outside of the application form above will not be accepted. So please do not email us your resume. Were you warned????